the reason why I'm never going to find a husband...

(this morning on the train to work)

indian boy: how much are you paying for your apartment
me: ...$
indian boy: !!!!
me: y? how much are u paying..? i thought u lived in north park
indian boy: yes but 4 of us are sharing a one bedroom. It works out more economical, no?
me: haha yes yes (embarrassed shrug)
indian boy: you have a room AND a bathroom to yourself ?
me: yes
indian boy: !!!

indian boy: do you bring lunch?
me: no i go out a lot. my team likes to bond over good food
indian boy: oh i dont eat out.. its 7$..8$ each time
me: haha yes yes (embarrassed shrug)
indian boy: dinner also you go out ?
me: umm ya i sometimes meet other friends
indian boy: !!!

indian boy: i won't buy a car. too expensive and i don't need one. insurance, gas, repairs, who will pay?
me: oh umm ok
indian boy: u?
me: ya i'm buying one this week
indian boy: oh !!!

indian boy: honda or toyota?
me: umm neither
indian boy :(faints)

well he didnt faint..but he might as well have !

4 comments:

dee said...

where and why do u even find such guys..!!

the_Namesake said...

Baypointe station... on the light rail to Alum Rock... :P

Nids said...

lol!!

Shravya said...

lol-est =) Well you wont be marrying guys like this atleast ;)