the oh so funny/ scandelous things my co-workers say

on technology
PS: who needs a smart phone? what you need is a friend who has a smart phone and you're all set

on pets

JH: I want a fat English bulldog, that'll slobber all over itself and be so lazy it can't even walk. Then I'd drag it around the neighborhood in a wagon .. we'd be so happy together

on having babies
JH: what would I do with a child ? I'd probably tie it to the desk, and maybe wheel it around like I would my English bulldog ...
DH: no , that's not what you do. you should feed it and sing to it and give it lots of water...

on siblings
AN: I have two younger sisters. They only get dumber. I went to stanford, my second sister is going to the university of the pacific, my last sister is probably going to get a "C" in spanish.

2 comments:

dee said...

theses sound hysterical on ur blog than they were when i'd heard them in person.. :D

now i kno why u avoid beer on happy Wednesdays but urge all the others to drink..!

the_Namesake said...

Haha ... u caught me !
:D